Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer camp!

So today was the last day of Bright Ideas for me and Marsha Kate.

My poster.



I dissected a frog and paper mache it and made it into a mummy!



My sis and her awesome jumble of stuff.


The Dino was made by the kindergartners and the 4th Graders (Marsha Kate worked on the spine).

-Matt

4 comments:

  1. Very impressive! I wish I could have been there to see all your and Marsha Kate's work. You both are very creative! I now know someone who has mummified a frog. You can't say that everyday!

    Great job kids!

    - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I am happy to have another way to learn about what is going on for the Woods kids! Love, KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to read your blog and see all the things you did. I can't wait to see your updates.

    ReplyDelete